That particular slice of hell is too good for the likes of George Bush and Dick Cheney, now making appearance after appearance justifying their myriad list of criminal acts of the past eight years. From orchestrating an illegal and unjustified war in the face of evidence to the contrary that they ignored, to the slaughter of tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis, to killing more Americans in Iraq than Osama bin Laden killed in NYC on 9/11 - from waterboarding and worse (with all the talk about waterboarding, we're done a great job ignoring the OTHER things the CIA did to the prisoners in Gitmo before the photos got out), to outing a CIA agent wife of a critic, Bush/Cheney sport a litany of crimes that they now glibly defend and try to justify. Today at his last "presidential" (I refuse to capitalize the word in the context of discussing Bush) news conference, W said he was "disappointed" that no WMDs were found. "What? What? What was that?!?" the press corps should have said. "You're 'disappointed' that you went to war on this issue, disappointed that you ordered the deaths of thousands of people and injured hundreds of thousands more - - and all you can say is that you were 'disappointed'??!!
In that context, all I can even think to say, is that I am sad that this man was in charge of our country for the past eight years. Very sad.
A lot of us are disappointed in W., more than he will ever be able to understand. I'm just sick that he's coming back to Texas! BOOOOOOOO
ReplyDeleteAnother bush travesty... "homeland security". After recently being profiled as a "hood" by our newly paranoid public servants and xxx tazed near to my death... I have concluded that I will match them. I now am wearing my muscle shirt... and looking for a chopper. I suggest no other means of resolution... save give only Barack Obama and USMC a chance at "Change". I'm a journalist... enough with words... my pen will soon be long and pointy.
ReplyDelete